In some workstations, mainly HP, could happen that when you try to power off the system pressing "W10-Start-Icon > Shutdown" the computer start the process to shutdown but doesn't finish, staying in Sleep Mode, this means if you ,move the mouse the login windows appear immediately.
This is caused by a default configuration of W10.
To fix it, follow this procedure.
- Press "W10 Start Icon".
- Select "Settings"
- Select "System"
- Select "Power & Sleep"
- Related Settings. Press "Additional Power settings"
- Press "Choose what the power buttons do"
- If the items in "Shutdown Settings" are unavailable Press "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
- This will enable all the items in "Shutdown Settings"
- Disable "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"
- Save Changes
This process fix the problem and really Power Off the windows 10 system.